Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goal Time. Some Questions To Think About:

Before we start an eBay business, we need to draw up a blueprint for what you want to do.
You want to ask yourself some questions:

1.“How much time am I willing to dedicate to building my business?”

2.“How much money do I need or want to make?”

3.“What kind of lifestyle do I want?”

4.“How do I feel about having one or more employees?”

Take a few minutes to reflect and answer those important questions on your workpage.

First of all, how much time each week are you willing to dedicate your business? You have to know what’s realistic. If you're single, you have one situation. If you're married, that’s another. You have kids, it’s another. Your health, etc... All these different things affect how much time you are willing and able to dedicate to your business.

Some say, “I want to make $10,000 a month and work just two hours a day.”
That’s not going to happen. You need to know how much time you can REALISTICALLY dedicate to your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment