Thursday, April 9, 2009

How Much Money Do You Need Or Want To Make?

That can vary all over the place. If you're a retired person, maybe you just want to make $100 extra a month to help pay for the rising fuel costs or pay for prescriptions.

You might be someone who is looking to work short term because you're looking to make enough money to go on vacation.

Somebody else might want to dump their full-time job because it’s driving them nuts and make a full-time business out of it.

Only you know which of the above defines you. But, that’s something you need to know ahead of time.

You need to answer questions like:

•How much money do you need to make or want to make?

•What kind of lifestyle do you want?

•Do you want to work 40 hours a week or do you only want to work two or three days a week?

I'll tell you when I first started out in my eBay business, I was working 15 hours a day for a long period of time. Getting this thing started from scratch by myself was a lot of work. I knew my goal in the FUTURE wasn’t to work that much. Now I work about full-time during the week with about 95% of my time being focused on teaching others. My office manager care of almost my entire systemized eBay business.

That’s something you need to know: what kind of lifestyle do you want? Do you like working? Some people really, really enjoy working. I'm one of them. I love my work. I look forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. I love the challenges that come with it. I love the e-mails that I get, the people I get to help. I get to hear back on how they’ve benefited.

I love working. I’d be bored to death if I wasn’t working. But maybe you're not like that. Maybe you'd rather set things up so you don’t have to work so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment